Terms and Conditions
I. Introductory Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions of EDOOKIT sro, Slavíčkova 827 / 1a, 638 00 Brno, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”), the operator of the internet portal nameoftheschool-login.edookit.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”) rights and obligations of the parties arising from the registration of the entity on the Portal.
- The User is a natural or legal person registered in the Portal and using the services related to the operation of the Portal.
- The user orders and pays to the operator the system subscription according to the valid price list and the operator will set up the service at the agreed address with the format name oftheschool-login.edookit.net with a duration of 1 year and the possibility of extension.
- The portal is not public and is accessible only to registered Users. Registration is only possible at the invitation of another user.
- The portal data is stored and managed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC personal data, hereinafter referred to as Regulation GDPR)
- Services Portal operators are provided to other users invited free of charge and non-commercially. Free and non-commercial services include:
-public profile with information entered by the User, including User's personal information
-name, surname, e-mail address, personal profile photo, home address, gender and organization discussion portal for expert consultations
-submit and share information text, image or video
-e-mail invitations for other users
-notifications for changes and new objects in the system
II. User Account
- Based on the electronic invitation, the User registers in the User Interface of the Portal. When registering, the User is obliged to agree to these Terms.
- When administering the user account, the User enters his / her identification and contact personal data. The user is always obliged to provide true and up-to-date personal data. The operator is not obliged to verify the truth and correctness of personal data.
- At the request of the User, the Operator is obliged to cancel the user account and make all data relating to this account inaccessible.
III. Rights and Obligations of the User
- The User is obliged to use the services provided by the Operator in accordance with these Conditions. The User declares that he / she has become acquainted with these Terms and undertakes to comply with them.
- The user is especially obliged
-access the Portal under his real name,
-behave the Portal in accordance with good morals and customs,
-keep its obligations in relation to the protection of personal data, as shown below,
-provide operator full cooperation in cases where such cooperation must be provided for the correct functioning of the Portal, removal of non-compliance with the Terms or any other cases related to the provision of services by the Operator.
- In particular, the user may not:
-infringe on copyright, copyright, trademark, trade name, protected designation of origin or industrial or other legislation,
-incite hatred against a group of people or restrict their rights and freedoms, defamation of nation, ethnic group, race and / or beliefs, or promote
-support movement demonstrably aimed at suppressing human rights and freedoms,
-initiate the crime, a mass non-compliance with relevant obligations imposed by law or approved by the offense of false information
-contain third party capable of significantly undermine its seriousness, good name or reputation damage her at work, disrupt their family relations or cause her any serious harm,
in any way
-promote entrepreneurs in a competitive relationship with the Operator or contain material to damage the good name o the Operator,
-violate the statutory confidentiality obligation or violate or compromise the trade secret of a third party,
-publish commercial or advertising messages.
IV. Personal Data
- The User provides the Operator with personal data for the purpose of operating the Portal service. The User acknowledges and agrees that the personal data provided within the user account will be accessible in advance to an unlimited circle of users of the Portal.
- The Operator undertakes not to disclose personal data entered by the User in the administration of the user account to third parties, except in cases where the obligation to transfer data to a third party arises from legal regulations.
- The Operator guarantees that all data entered by the User is stored in an encrypted form.
- The User acknowledges that the Portal is intended, inter alia, for the administrative support of the school, including data considered to be sensitive personal data. The Operator shall not be liable for any breach of the legal regulations for the protection of personal data caused by the User.
V. Limitation of Liability
- The User acknowledges that the Portal services are provided by the Operator to the User "as is". The Operator does not provide the User with any guarantees regarding the services of the Portal, in particular does not guarantee that the Services will be fully functional and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, that the user content will always be available, complete, correct, accurate, undamaged or unchanged.
- The Operator is not liable to the User for any direct or indirect damage or damage that the User incurs in connection with the use of the services provided by the Operator. The Operator shall not be liable to the User for the malfunction, unavailability or poor availability or functionality or speed of the Portal, for failure to deliver, store, damage or lose any user content.
- The Operator is not responsible for the content of the Portal published by other users. Responsibility for user content in terms of compliance with legal regulations and Terms, copyright or personal data protection rights lies fully with the User who uploaded the user content to the Portal.
VI. Final Provisions
- The Operator may amend or supplement the text of the Terms. Such change or amendment shall be notified to the User via the Portal user interface, stating the effective date of changes to the Terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is invalid or ineffective, or becomes so, a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision shall replace the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- The legal relations between the Operator and the User are governed by the law of the Czech Republic; the courts of the Czech Republic are competent to settle disputes.
Brno, Czech Republic, 25.July 2019